Welcome To Holy Nativity Episcopal School
Holy Nativity Episcopal School offers a fully accredited program for Jr. Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Founded in 1959 and located on a beautiful 4.5 acre campus, the school serves students from throughout Bay County and surrounding areas in one of Panama City’s landmark educational buildings. One of over one thousand Episcopal Schools throughout the United States, Holy Nativity embraces its Episcopal identity by providing an exceptional education to students of diverse religious, cultural, racial, and economic backgrounds.
Come for a visit! Talk with teachers, visit a classroom, attend a program or take a tour. A recent email says it wonderfully, “Prior to moving to PC, we prayed for an environment that would enrich our children, spiritually, as well as emotionally, physically and intellectually. For us, HNES is a continuation of the love and nurturing we strive to give our children at home.”
- Open Enrollment begins at 3 pm Feb 3
- HNES to Boston Parent MeetingPlease join us for our HNES to Boston 2017 Parent Meeting Thursday, February 9th at 5:30 in McDaniel Hall.
- Save the Date - Daddy Daughter Dance 3/11/17More details coming soon!
- Order School Supplies at ClassBundl
- 2016-2017 Classroom Supply ListPlease click on the link(s) below to see you classroom supply lists! 2016-2017 Jr. Pre K-Kindergarten Classroom Supply List 2016-2017 Elementary Classroom Supply List 2016-2017 Middle School Supply List
- February 20, 2017 Holiday - Presidents' Day
- February 20, 2017 -No School
- February 21, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 21, 2017 3K Pajama/Pancake Day
- February 22, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 23, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 24, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 24, 2017 3K-Pirate/Princess Parade
- February 24, 2017 Mathcounts at GCSC
- February 25, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 26, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 27, 2017 8:30am-Mardi Gras Parade
- February 27, 2017 8th gr - DC/NYC
- February 27, 2017 Mardi Gras Parade-William's Field
- March 1, 2017 Chapel - Ash Wednesday
- March 2, 2017 Parent Council Mtg