Welcome To Holy Nativity Episcopal School
Holy Nativity Episcopal School offers a fully accredited program for Jr. Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Founded in 1959 and located on a beautiful 4.5 acre campus, the school serves students from throughout Bay County and surrounding areas in one of Panama City’s landmark educational buildings. One of over one thousand Episcopal Schools throughout the United States, Holy Nativity embraces its Episcopal identity by providing an exceptional education to students of diverse religious, cultural, racial, and economic backgrounds.
Come for a visit! Talk with teachers, visit a classroom, attend a program or take a tour. A recent email says it wonderfully, “Prior to moving to PC, we prayed for an environment that would enrich our children, spiritually, as well as emotionally, physically and intellectually. For us, HNES is a continuation of the love and nurturing we strive to give our children at home.”
- Lunch Information
- 19th Annual St. Andrew Bay Yacht Club Fishing Tournament benefiting Holy Nativity Episcopal SchoolDon't miss this year's exciting Fishing Tournament. June 3 & 4th at the St. Andrew Bay Yacht Club. Call 850-747-0060 for details.
- May 27, 2016 - 1/2 DAY
- May 27, 2016 8th gr Graduation @ 6 pm
- May 27, 2016 - LAST DAY of School
- May 27, 2016 Talent Show 8:30 am
- May 27, 2016 MS Scav. Hunt downtown
- May 27, 2016 8th gr Graduation
- May 30, 2016 Memorial Day
- June 3, 2016 Fishing Tournament
- June 3, 2016 Office Closed
- June 4, 2016 Fishing Tournament
- June 10, 2016 Office Closed